QR Code Link to This Post
Each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. This position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the organization to just the work identified. Each employee is expected to offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors. This position requires someone who is able to work in a flexible atmosphere; who has a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment; and who is able to make productive use of time. Inherent technical skills and ability, good organizational skills, superior attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential.
Under general supervision, responsible for Surface Mount off-line setup.
• Proficient in the set-up and operation of the following equipment:
• Provide assistance to machine operators by loading/unloading and replenishing materials and other basic machine tasks as directed.
• Maintain quality standards in all aspects of work.
• Accurately record and track labor and quality data.
• Demonstrate a willingness and ability to detect quality defects and correct the process to prevent further recurrence.
• Ability to develop positive working relationships within and between areas.
• Carry out all duties in a proficient, orderly and safe manner while maintaining a positive attitude and solid attendance record.
• Follow all applicable procedures and work instructions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent manual dexterity and vision.
• Must be able to identify component types.
• Must be able to stand and walk for an eight hour workday.
• Must be able to frequently lift 25-40 pound totes.
• Ability to perform repetitive, detailed work using a microscope and small hand tools.
• Ability to read and understand documentation (in English) to process circuit board assembly products.
• Experience: Two to five years related experience.
• Knowledge of IPC standards.
• Basic computer and math skills.
• Knowledge of “lean manufacturing” principles and practices.