compensation: Up to $18/hr Depending on skills and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is a locally owned business in Beaverton Oregon seeking qualified and experienced assembly line personnel. Employees to assist us with the daily needs of soldering, assembling and packaging finished goods for shipping. The chosen candidates will have the ability to work with small parts, have general soldering skills and experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
• Following direction from the line lead, solder small parts onto circuit boards for WIP.
• Assemble small parts into a plastic enclosure, apply labels and package for shipping.
• Ability to operate test equipment on all assemblies.
• Responsible for individual quality standards at all times.
• Maintain good record keeping for all work performed on job cards.
• Maintain a clean and efficient department.
• Notify the Production lead of any near stock-outs before they become an actual shortage on the line.
• Work in a pull system environment with a team of other assemblers.
• Small hand tools, solder guns, and solder tips
• Special Knowledge/Skills:
• Proven ability to solder thru-hole parts and small components
• Manufacturing or assembly line experience
• Ability to speak and read English and perform basic arithmetic
Shift: Days 6:00am-2:30pm
Pay: $15.00-$18.00 Depending on Experience
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted “Best of Staffing” Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
Call today to apply! 971.371.4028
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers