Professional, Seasoned, Quality Inspector (Forest Grove)
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a skilled quality inspector who enjoys using the good old fashioned measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, 1, 2, 3 blocks, and the rock?
Are you tired of telling your boss about opportunities to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness and having it fall on deaf ears?
Would you like to be part of a small company who understands creative freedom and is willing to invest?
Have you been micro-managed to the point where you have lost the creative drive and you want to get that drive back?
Usher Precision Manufacturing is a growing company who is looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector to partner with the team to innovate, grow, and adjust for success. We are a small business situated in beautiful Forest Grove, have a family atmosphere, an amazing team, who enjoys working together to take care of our customers.
• Reading, interpreting, and understanding blue prints, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, and ability to decipher customer specifications
• Strong manufacturing background in inspection of sheet metal and/or metal machined parts
• Knowledge of finishing requirements such as anodize, paint, and chemical conversion in order to verify accurate certs and inspection of product
• Basic computer skills for data entry, writing non-conformances, and documenting first article inspection reports
• Experience working in an ISO/AS9100 manufacturing environment
• Ability to work in a face-paced environment with low volume and high product mix
• Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
The facility is clean, organized, air conditioned, and outfitted with top of the line equipment, we have an excellent compensation package (DOE), employer paid health care, employer funded 401K retirement plan, life insurance, long term disability, paid holidays, and vacation.
If you believe you qualify, then please apply for this great opportunity to join a winning team!