Experienced Machinist – Grave Shift
QR Code Link to This Post
Davis Tool Inc. has immediate openings on all shifts for Experienced Machinist’s to set up and run 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machines. Experienced Machinists in our factory are responsible for setting up and proving out first run and repeat programs, working with Engineering and Programming to develop controlled machining processes.
Daily tasks include:
• Set up and run first run and repeat parts on 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC Mills
• Work with Engineering and Programming to create stable processes for new programs
• Responsible for achieving quality and time standards
• Communicate status at beginning and end of shift
We are looking for candidates that have the following attributes:
• Own basic machinist set up tools
• Able to read and interpret customer drawings
• Proficient in the use of basic and advanced inspection tools and techniques
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Safely moves objects weighing hundreds of pounds
• Continued learning and education
• Leadership experience
• Demonstrated record of increasing responsibility
Monday – Friday workweek
Grave Shift – 11:30-7:12 (15.3% shift differential)
Davis Tool Inc. is an established manufacturer in Hillsboro Oregon supporting the High Tech, Aerospace, Medical, and other industries. Manufacturing is in a 210,000 square foot climate controlled building near the intersection of hwy 26 and Cornelius Pass Road.
Davis Tool, Inc. offers a generous benefit package, including medical, vision, dental, LTD, Life, 401(k) with employer match after wait time is satisfied.
To apply for this position, go online at www.davistl.com/jobs. A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you need assistance with our application, please contact Davis Tool Human Resources at 503-648-0936.
Recruiters, please do not contact regarding this posting.
Davis Tool, Inc. is a Drug-free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.