Davis Tool, Inc. is an advanced technology manufacturing company supporting the high tech, medical, consumer products, and aerospace industries. At Davis Tool we leverage technology to provide services that few other companies can provide. In addition, our 24 hour a day/5 day per week manufacturing facilities and focus on continuous improvement supports our ability to deliver the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction. As a leading producer of parts and complex assemblies in Hillsboro, Oregon, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist who wants to be challenged and perform hands on work in a dynamic manufacturing environment. As a QA Specialist at Davis Tool, you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of quality systems skills, including inspection, auditing and corrective action management.
• Perform inspection of aerospace and commercial manufactured parts and assemblies
• Perform quality system audits of internal processes to AS9100, internal quality manual and department work instructions
• Write and administer quality system documentation
• Facilitate the internal corrective action system
• Generate and approve First Article Inspection Reports
• Blue print reading skills
• Inspection skills ( Hand inspection tools, Height Indicators, Bore Gages, Optical Comparator)
• Familiar with machining processes; including “hands on” machining experience involving modern multi-axis CNC Machine tools
• Analytical Problem Solving and Leadership skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in using Spread Sheets and Word Processing
Education and/or Experience:
• An Associates Degree or equivalent education in Science, Math. Manufacturing, or Business fields with a minimum of 2 years of manufacturing experience or 4 years inspecting experience in a manufacturing company
• Experience in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) is desirable
• Metal finishing inspection experience a plus
• Leadership experience
Davis Tool, Inc offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, LTD, Life Insurance and 401(k), after completion of waiting periods.
To apply for this position go online at www.davistl.com/jobs or apply in person at Davis Tool, Inc 3740 NE Aloclek Drive, Hillsboro, OR 97124.
Davis Tool, Inc. is a Drug-free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recruiters, please do not contact regarding this posting.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers