compensation: 15-17 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well-established Manufacturing Company is seeking a department lead for our Assembly/THOL Department. The team member we hire for this position will be someone that has demonstrated the ability to perform well, think critically, dependable, and possess leadership skills.
Position is full time, direct hire, and offer long term opportunity. Compensation will depend on experience and knowledge of the Industry.
- Install components to exact specifications on Circuit Boards
- Prepping and Sorting components
- Ability to read and follow work instructions, understand customer specifications, blueprints and drawings
- Hand soldering experience (THOL, SMT components, lead and RoHS)
- Basic computer skills
- IPC training (IPC-A-610, IPC-7711/7721)
- Attention to detail is of high importance for quality purposes
- Reliable and Dependable
- Ability to change tasks swiftly without hesitation or error
- Capable of analyzing work to identify potential improvements
- Implement process changes under direction from management
- Ability to work in a team environment as a respected leader
If you have electronic manufacturing experience and looking for long term stability apply today. This is a great opportunity to a join a company that offers stability with the potential for advancement. Please reply with Resume.
After a short 90 day probation period we offer the below benefits;
• Company contributes monthly towards your choice of 3 different Medical/Dental Plans
• Company contributes up to 3% for employees who participate in our Simple IRA plan
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Front loaded Sick Time
Our company is a low-key, family environment where everyone works closely together. We are growing and looking to fill several positions in all departments. Must be available to work OT, and/or extended hours when work load demands.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers