Pay Rate: $60,000-$80,000/Yr.
QR Code Link to This Post
Shift: 2nd Shift
As a Production Supervisor you will be responsible for direct production line management duties, and includes identifying opportunities and implementing solutions for continual improvement of Manufacturing processes, Lean initiatives, and Quality and Regulatory compliance. The role will support production schedules based on customer demands, product introduction, labor/equipment efficiency, and materials supply. Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function. The Production Supervisor will have strong working knowledge of end-to-end production processes.
• Schedule and organize the work flow of production personnel.
• Monitor product quality and process productivity, implementing methods of continuous improvement to reach established goals.
• Provide general guidance and problem solving to all areas.
• Maintain the process and documentation for training and cross-training of personnel.
• Handle all management level responsibilities for assigned staff, including performance reviews, employee development, employee relations, investigations, hiring, terminations, and coaching.
• Lead manufacturing team to achieve established targets for daily cycle time and on-time shipments (OTS).
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge and skills:
• Minimum of 2 - 5 years supervisory experience in a production environment.
• Must be able flexible on shift schedule including weekends.
• Associate's degree in Business Management or related field is highly preferred.
• Lean manufacturing knowledge/certification a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.