compensation: 15-17 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well established electronic manufacturing company is seeking motivated, teachable, and reliable candidates. The selected candidate will support and team up with our lead SMT operator.
If you have a strong attention to detail and have experience in the Industrial and Consumer Electronics Industry please apply with your resume.
Position is full-time, direct hire, day shift, and offers advancement opportunities.
SMT Support Job Summary & Experience Requirements
• Minimum 1 year experience running a SMT Machine (preferably MyData)
• Machine Set up & Tear Down
• Support lead SMT Operator
• Inspecting Machine Placed Components
• Technical aptitude (Through hobbies or work experience)
• Be able to read and follow written instructions and interpret diagrams
• IPC-A610 certificate
After a short 90 day probation period we offer the below benefits;
• Company contributes monthly towards your choice of 3 different Medical/Dental Plans
• Retirement Plan (Company matches employees contribution)
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Front loaded Sick Time
Our company is a low-key, family environment where everyone works closely together. We are growing and looking to fill several positions in all departments. Must be available to work OT, and/or extended hours when work load demands.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers