compensation: $12.50 - $15 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
AN ITAR COMPLIANT ORGANIZATION
The team member that we hire for this full time Assembly Technician I - II position will be someone that has demonstrated an ability to perform well, think critically, operate as part of a team, and is experienced with working with precision machined parts. This is a position within the company that presents a great opportunity for someone with strong mechanical aptitude/skills that is looking to get their foot in the door at a company with a lot of growth opportunities.
-Must be a US Citizen or full-time US Resident per ITAR compliance.
-No work Visa Sponsorship per ITAR compliance.
Position is full time, Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 5:30PM
• Should have experience working with precision machined parts, assembly, cleaning, deburr, sanding, lapping, etc.
• Understanding of basic installation processes for hardware such as screws, washers, dowel pins, ect.
• Clean room assembly experience a plus.
• Should be proficient at using both power and hand tools: Screwdrivers, wrenches, torque drivers, Drills, etc.
• Experience with aerospace assembly techniques, hardware and tools a big plus.
• Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs
• Stand for an extended period of time
• Ability to read and follow work instructions, understand customer specifications, blueprints & drawings.
• Experience working with glues, epoxies and adhesives a plus
• Ability to use basic precision measuring equipment such as calipers, tape measures, gauge pins
• Preference will be given to candidates with prior machine shop experience
• Basic computer experience
• Valid driver's license
• Honest with Good Integrity
• Willingness to learn many new skills and take on new tasks
• Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Self-Directed - Always striving to improve
• Reliable and Dependable
• Positive Attitude
• Professional Demeanor and Respectful to people in all situations
• Team Player - Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
• Attention to detail
• Willing to flex hours as needed (i.e. short notice overtime)
• Good personal hygiene
• Dental and Medical w/vision coverage insurance plans offer
• STD/LTD & Life insurance plans offer
• FSA and DCA available
• PTO and Holidays pay
• Immediate 100% vesting Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions offer
• Educational aid program available
• Purchase discounts, membership discounts, and many other incentives
Please Note: Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment - no theft or offence against the person convictions in the past 7 years.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers