AN ITAR COMPLIANT ORGANIZATION
QR Code Link to This Post
Ascentec Engineering in Tualatin has a great opportunity to develop a MasterCAM programmer to grow with our electronics tooling business. On-the-job MasterCAM training/growth will be provided for the motivated applicant.
Qualified candidates can apply directly on the company's website at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/
-Must be a US Citizen or full-time US Resident per ITAR compliance.
-No work Visa Sponsorship per ITAR compliance.
Program for Okuma Lathes in MasterCAM.
Communicate and resolve issues with peers/manufacturing
Adhere to documented CAM processes and procedures
We are looking for candidates who:
• Have a minimum of 10 years MasterCAM experience combined with excellent Lathe Machining skills.
• Experience with GD&T
• Experience with
• Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
• Reliable and dependable
• Positive internal-customer focused attitude
• Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
• Strong ability to organize, prioritize and communicate.
• Champion projects to ensure meeting customer delivery.
• Capable of Meeting NPI delivery requirements
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Competitive wage DOE
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid medical coverage
- Short and long term disability coverage available
- 401(k) with 4% matching funds
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check - no theft or offence against the person convictions in the past 7 years.