compensation: $18 an hour employment type: full-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position will provide mechanical engineering support, problem solving, and process development in a precision machining environment specifically for new product development in our R&D department.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
• Technical evaluation, risk analysis, and process flow and estimation of new products.
• Identify and implement process improvement and corrective actions.
• Problem escalations.
• Machine programming.
• Engineering review for at-risk jobs.
• Work directly with customer engineering.
• Project Management.
• Tool and fixture design and planning.
• Assist with quality control plans.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Must have 2 years engineering experience in extracurricular technical projects.
- Must have experience in CAD modeling using Solidworks
- TIG/MIG Welding experience preferred but not required
- Experience with CNC machine programming preferred
- Experience with project management or team environments.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in engineering
- Excellent blue print reading skills and knowledgeable in GD&T
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail Oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Team player
- In a typical day the employee will spend time in the office and on the production floor.
- May on a regular basis walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay at $18 per hour
- Awesome work environment
M – F: 8am – 4:30pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers