Ascentec Engineering is an ITAR compliant organization.
QR Code Link to This Post
The team member(s) that we hire for this full time Deburr / Finishing Technician position will be someone that has demonstrated a willingness to work hard, has flexible hours, and is experienced with working with precision machined parts. This is a position within the company that presents a great opportunity for someone with strong mechanical aptitude/skills that is looking to get their foot in the door at a company with a lot of growth opportunities. Qualified candidates can apply directly on the company’s website at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/
• Should have experience working with precision machined parts. Cleaning, deburr, sanding, lapping, etc.
• Automotive experience a plus
• Should be proficient at using both power and hand tools: DA Sander, Drills, Dremel, Torque Drivers, etc.
• Understanding of hardware installation a plus
• Experience installing studs, standoffs & helicoils is a plus
• Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs
• Stand for an extended period of time
• Ability to read and understand customer specifications, prints & drawings is a plus
• Preference will be given to candidates with prior fabrication experience (manufacturing, construction, etc.)
• Preference will be given to candidates with prior machine shop experience
• Valid driver’s license
• Honest with Good Integrity
• Good personal hygiene
• Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Self-Directed – Always striving to improve
• Reliable and Dependable
• Positive Attitude
• Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
• Professional Demeanor and Respectful to people in all situations
• Team Player - Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
• Attention to detail
• Willing to flex hours as needed (i.e. short notice overtime)
Please Note: There will be a hands on assessment to determine ability with the tools listed above, please dress appropriately for a shop environment.
Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment - no theft or offence against the person convictions in the past 7 years.
Pay: $13 - $18.00/hour based on Experience
Shifts available: Weekend Day Shift, Friday-Sunday 6am to 6:30pm
Swing Shift, Monday-Friday 2pm to 10:30pm
Ascentec Engineering is an ITAR compliant organization. All employees must be US citizens or full-time US residents. No work Visa Sponsorship is allowed per ITAR policies.