QR Code Link to This Post
Quality Manager for a provider of precision machined components and Assembly services for Aerospace and Semiconductor industries.
Qualified candidates can apply directly on the company’s website at https://ascenteceng.com/careers/
The experienced manager must be able to fulfill the roles of:
• QC Inspection and Quality Engineering Team Manager
• Process developer for Quality Assurance checkpoints and in-process product inspection strategies
• Customer focal point for higher-level quality related events/issues requiring escalation and senior staff level attention
This is a critical position within the company and presents a great opportunity to lead Improvement, containment, corrective/preventive actions and enhance established QMS processes.
• Lead process and team member development for the QC/Inspection and QE team
• Ensure strong capacity and capability for product inspection (tools, software, programming, etc.)
• Focal point (authority) for several key QMS processes including Control of Calibrated Equipment, Control of Nonconforming Material, and Final QC Documentation.
• Lean champion for 5S audits, Kaizen events, workflows, standard work, etc.
• Strong participation in corrective and preventative action process
• Experience with QMS certified operations including internal and external audit
• Strong communication skills as this position requires cross functional communication (written and verbal) with internal and external customers
• Extremely detail oriented and focused on helping to maintain consistent quality standards
• Strong ability to read, understand, and help interpret internal and customer provided mechanical prints including GD&T
• Experience with a wide variety of metrology equipment including CMM, Optical comparator, calipers, micrometers, height gauges, bore gauges, etc. not required but would be considered a plus
• Experience in Quality Improvement and Customer failure analysis
• Excellent Presentation skills for internal and external customers
• Preference will be given to candidates with machine shop and/or contract manufacturing experience
• Participate in all internal and external audits of the Quality Department
• Continually improve Customer Quality Scorecards
• Strong decision-making skills
• Self-Starter / Self-Motivated
• Reliable and Dependable
• Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
• Honest with Good Integrity
• Professional Demeanor and Respectful to people in all situations
• Team Player