Are you looking for a company that takes care of its employees? Seriously, one that actually does it though, not just talks about it? Many companies say, "we take care of our employees", but not many backs up the claim. It is rare to find these days, but I can promise you my customer does care, and they show it.
QR Code Link to This Post
This company offers regular pay raises and performance is rewarded, they pay 100% of the employee benefits (medical, dental and vision) and a substantial percentage of the family, they offer a 401K with a strong match, they host company parties and promote from within. This is just to name a few of the ways they show they care about their employees.
Major Job Responsibilities Include:
• Perform all aspects of S&R to include: parts pulling, some assembly, packaging, palletizing, weighing, labeling and loading
• Accurately read paper pick list to locate and manually pull products from shelves
• Capacity to accurately confirm quantities & verify against shipping documentation
• Proficiently, securely and safely package products to ship
• Verify paperwork is consistent with shipping labels on packages
• Package sizes vary from small airfreight boxes, up to palletized ground freight boxes
• Move, stack, store and transfer materials, supplies and merchandise in and about facility and storage area
• Put together kits and assemblies for shipping & inventory
Capable of lifting 50 pounds and working on feet for an 8-hour shift.
2-years' experience in a Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving position.
Excellent attendance & punctuality.
Must be capable of passing an OSHA approved forklift certification.
Call Amber or Ryan 503-594-2000