compensation: Per year
employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love working with seniors and proving great customer services? We have a job for you! We are looking for Part Time Concierge staff! Must be available to work weekends. (No experience necessary, we will train the right person!) **Schedule: Saturday 2pm - 8pm, Sunday 8am - 2pm **
Duties: Provide administrative support, assist Laurel Parc residents, answer telephones, maintain strict confidentiality of all resident and staff information.
- FREE athletic club membership for employee
- FREE Employee Assistance Program providing counseling, financial and legal assistance
- Oregon Sick Time
- Discounted services at b Salon & Spa
- Discounts on food and drink from Bethany Athletic Club Bistro & Laurel Parc Dining Room
- Company-wide activities, recognition programs, prizes and discounts!
The Central Bethany Development company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Central Bethany does business. Successful candidates must pass a background check.