compensation: $16-$20 per hour depending on experience and abilities employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a beautiful peaceful wellness center / spa that pampers their dear clients in the personal care industry. We are Colon Care, LLC, the RITZ CARLTON of colon hydrotherapy and detox services.
Do you want to work in a relaxed serene environment with only 2 therapists? Work in an office that makes a huge difference in people’s lives? This might be a dream position for you. Our current and loved receptionist / office manager is moving out of state and we are having to find a replacement. Could it be you?
Work Monday through Thursday 1-8 pm. (28 hours per week). Always weekends off!
Week of Christmas and Week of Thanksgiving office is closed so you have those 2 weeks off.
Skills needed for this position:
- Warm Friendly Personality that just loves people and easy to connect with others right away.
- Must have excellent people skills over the phone and in person.
- Basic computer skills and easily catch on to using online scheduling software (we use Mindbody)
- Works well by themselves as well as with the therapists. This position supports and answers to the therapists.
- Able to share with clients the benefits of our services and products
- Reliable - Shows Up EVERY Day to Work... you are a valuable asset to our team so we need you to be there each day.
- Have reliable transportation and always make it to work (you know how to call an uber if your car breaks down).
- Seeking LONG TERM commitment because you will be a highly valuable asset to our team...the face of Colon Care.
- Must be health oriented with a professional appearance. Would you be a good representative for a high end service spa and healthy living?
Responsibilities will include greeting clients, connecting with people in person and over the phone, scheduling and taking payment for services. You are the hello and goodbye to our high end pampering. The first and last impression we have with our dear clients. Second to giving Ritz Carlton level service to our clients, you will be a support person to the therapists in doing the laundry and stocking supplies. We see just a few clients per day so it is a relaxed peaceful environment with zero drama. If you want that stressful fast paced tons of people environment like most dental offices, or a government I don’t care atmosphere like a post office? Well this is not for you.
Our wellness clinic offers a much higher level of caring in the holistic field of advanced colon hydrotherapy, health coaching and natural resources. Someone who is a reliable team player and is caring, friendly, and personable will fit in well at our clinic.
How to apply? FIRST check out our website (www.colonicportland.com) and watch the video on the homepage. THEN email me a letter about what you liked about our unique clinic and why you are interested in joining our team and what you can bring to working with us and our dear clients. This is NOT a job. This is an ENJOYABLE position that really could be a dream place to work within for the right person.
If this sounds like a dream position for you, please email me your resume and letter about you. We are looking forward to meeting you and thank you in advance for your time in applying. We will respond to every person who submits a cover letter but if you just send in a resume, I’m likely not going to respond. Gutsy Hugs - Rebecca
Compensation depends on experience and abilities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers