loại việc làm: toàn thời gian lương thưởng: DOE and 100% Paid Medical and Dental
QR Code Link to This Post
One of Portland's fastest growing professional property management companies is recruiting for a Systems Administrator!
This is a FULL-TIME position at our corporate office.
If you are a strong team-player with excellent customer service skills and a strong desire to be a part of a dynamic, growing company, this is a great opportunity for someone who likes a challenge, and is looking to grow their skill set. We employ a results-oriented business philosophy and we truly enjoy providing growth opportunities for our employees.
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all system functions at the corporate office and satellite offices. Including, directing all system operations to meet business requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide technical support for end-users.
• Perform all periodic maintenance and changes on corporate desktops, laptops, servers,
storage and printers.
• Prioritize and track status of IT tasks and projects.
• Analyzes technology requirements appropriate for the organization and develops functional specifications.
• Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating,
maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
• Communicate with a 3rd party IT vendor to provide support to sites and corporate office.
• Knowledge of multiple operating systems
• Develop functional and technical documentation, procedures, and operating instructions.
• Develop and provide training on applications and systems as required.
• Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Independent learner and self-directed; takes initiative while working within a team context.
• Other duties as assigned by Director of Operations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
• Active Directory
• Domain Registration
• VPN, Remote Access
• SQL Experience desired
• Office 365 implementation
• Demonstrates ethical behavior and integrity at all times
BS In Computer Science or related field or related experience
Minimum eight (2) years' experience within system administration.
• Approximately 90% in office environment using computer and phone.
• Approximately 10% at property sites or traveling.
Affinity is a rapidly growing property management company dedicated to the continuous training and development of our associates. Lead by industry titans, Affinity possesses immeasurable experience in marketing, advertising, new construction lease-up, property renovations and Fair Housing compliance. In addition to hosting exciting summer and holiday parties for our associates, Affinity participates in community outreach and volunteer opportunities whenever possible.
We offer competitive salaries, unbeatable medical, dental and vision benefits and generous days off including paid holidays. We provide a positive and supportive approach to development and training daily, and encourage opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
Chỉ dành cho chủ. Nhà tuyển dụng, vui lòng không liên hệ ứng viên này.
KHÔNG liên hệ chúng tôi về d.vụ hoặc chào hàng không y/c