compensation: 100% Employer Paid Medical & Dental, Quarterly Paid Bonus, 4% 401(k) Match + 2% Profit Share & Much More employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better!
We are an innovative, joyful, highly-engaged group of professionals who thrive and are committed to our members and community. We are leading the way with innovative technology to provide people’s money anywhere, anytime.
With over 87,000 members we service we want YOU to be a part of our community at Rivermark.
What you'll be doing as a Senior Mortgage Underwriter:
• Underwrites first and second mortgages loans in accordance with investor guidelines including but not limited to Fannie Mae, Federal Home Loan Bank, Credit Union, state and federal guidelines.
• Reviews all financial documentation for accuracy and authenticity. Calculates standard income based on documentation (paystubs, W-2 Forms, personal tax returns and occasionally business tax returns).
• Utilizes demonstrated communication and organizational skills to ensures exceptional member service. Exhibits and maintains thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all federal and state compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac mortgage lending experience required.
• FHA or VA preferred.
• Minimum five years mortgage underwriting experience, three years with secondary market underwriting.
• Current knowledge of lending regulations, compliance, and best practices.
• Knowledge of credit union or financial institution loan procedures and compliance issues.
• Ability to interpret underwriting guidelines with the established risk tolerance and portfolio objectives established by Rivermark.
Rivermark Community Credit Union is an Oregon-based, not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned by the people who save and borrow here...our members. Since 1951, Rivermark employees have lived, worked and volunteered within the Oregon communities we serve. At Rivermark, we place a high value on employee engagement and work-life balance. Our robust salary and benefit package includes a rich quarterly incentive plan, 100%-paid employee health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, paid time off (that includes time off to volunteer) and much more!