We are on the hunt for talented individuals who are looking to join a dynamic company where they can share ideas, advance in their career and be part of something special. Since the 80's our local owner has been and continues to build high-quality residential communities in the Portland market.
QR Code Link to This Post
Due to current business demands, we are seeking a Groundskeeper to augment and support the property operations teams located on the West Side of Town.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING/SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Experience as a landscape technician or groundskeeper for at least one (1) year.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read, understand, interpret, and implement written directions.
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately in writing.
• Ability to speak clearly and competently to residents.
• Ability to walk the property, ascend and descend stairs, and perform other physical actions to perform landscape-related tasks.
• Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to use landscape tools and equipment on a daily basis.
• Ability to operate mechanical equipment, such as lawn mower, hedge/weed trimmer, lawn edger, leaf blower, lawn aerator, utility vehicle, etc.
• Experience maintaining and servicing mechanical equipment.
• Clean and maintain all landscape areas and parking lot on a daily basis.
• Blow parking lots and building stairwells free of leaves and other landscape debris on a regular basis to maintain attractive curb appeal.
• Complete trimming, edging, and weeding of all tree wells, shrub beds, and other ground cover as necessary.
• Leaf clean-up will be performed throughout the fall and winter.
• Disposal of all leaves and landscape debris at the compost area located on-site.
• Blow gutters free of leaves and landscape debris during the fall and winter as needed.
• Maintain the pathways free of landscape debris.
• Assist the on-site team with maintenance related tasks, such as pressure washing sidewalks, building stairwells, parking lot, and garbage enclosures.
• Assist the on-site team with snow and ice duties, including application of ice melt, shoveling sidewalks, and plowing parking lot.
• Other duties as assigned.
We offer hourly pay with monthly commissions, we match 100% of 401k contributions, offer medical, dental, and vision coverage at a low cost to employee, 40 hours of sick time annually and pay it out if not used, and annual PTO accrual. There is also a 25% rent discount off market rent if you choose to live on site but this is not mandatory.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please send us an updated resume to the email above.