compensation: Up to $18hr. Depending on Experience and skills employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Customer Engagement Associate: West Metro Area
Our client was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They have approximately 130 affiliated operations, which supply tens of thousands of products to three robust markets: retail, construction and industrial. Their businesses are operated and managed by 11,000 of the best workers around the globe.
They believe in treating people with respect, no matter where they are in the organization. And they like to have fun.
Our client is launching a new and exciting business model that will for the first time offer their products inside of Costco. Each day, shoppers are in Costco looking for new products and services for their homes. Many of these shoppers may in the market for new decks or updating their existing decks. Through casual conversation, discussion and the sharing of information, the Lead Generator will gather the contact information of Costco shoppers interested in learning more about the products and services. There are no quotas assigned in this role!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Educate Costco shoppers on the benefits, features, and overall program of our clients delivery and installed services
• Cover 3 Costco Warehouse locations: Hillsboro, Aloha, and Tigard
• Input lead information into an online platform to ensure secondary follow-up
• Reliable transportation required
Experience and Skills:
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Previous experience in a customer facing roles: sales or customer service
• Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
• Comfortable being on feet for long periods of time
• Strong Organizational Skills
• The schedule may vary from week to week. - Usually, between the hours of 10 am and 8 pm (8 hours shifts)
• Each week you will work in various Costco Stores; N.E. Portland, Clackamas, and Wilsonville
• Each week there will be a minimum of 40hrs/week.
• This is a contract to hire, long term position
Pay Rate: Up to $18hr. Depending on Experience and skills
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted "Best of Staffing" Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
Apply online or call us today! 971.371.4028
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers