If you are passionate about what you ride and have an outgoing personality, apply now!
Cycle Gear, Inc. - best known for having a friendly and knowledgeable staff, providing world-class customer service, and having a large collection exclusive brands and quality products - is actively looking for experienced Assistant Store Manager to come be a part of our team at the Vancouver Cycle Gear location!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty.
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills.
- Flexible scheduling to include nights and weekends.
- Previous supervisor experience required.
- Motorcycle riding experience/knowledge is highly preferred.
What Cycle Gear can offer you:
Steady schedule -- (35+hrs/week).
Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS + Bonus potential.
Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
Top notch training and development & career opportunities.
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Cycle Gear support a Drug-Free work environment. All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
Slegs besigheidseienaars. Werwers, moet asb. nie hierdie werkplaser kontak nie.
moet ons NIE met ongevraagde dienste of aanbiedinge kontak