Corporate Professional Security Officer
QR Code Link to This Post
Securitas Security Services, Inc. is searching for friendly, motivated individuals who will be responsible for providing a safe place for our customers to do business, while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and customer service. Officers in these positions must possess a professional presence, and strong customer service and computer skills; prior military or security experience is preferred.
PAY: $14 per hour
HOURS: Full-time; Thurs-Mon 7a-3p
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• Company Paid Uniforms!!
• WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
• We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
• Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
• Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
EVERYDAY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Access control
• Patrols premises; inside and outside
• Extensive walking and being on feet
• Reports suspicious activity
• Responds in emergency situations
• Preserves order
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
• Prior military experience highly preferred
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
For questions about job opportunities with Securitas Security Services, please call 503.445.4941
We are committed to hiring returning veterans!!
Please Click Here to apply