FULL-TIME SECURITY SURVEILLANCE NEEDED
QR Code Link to This Post
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES has multiple full-time positions available for individuals to join our Security Surveillance Team! We are looking for alert and attentive individuals to secure a client property and construction site by maintaining access control.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Full-time openings in Hillsboro, OR
Various shifts available
Pay rates at $15 per hour
• Paid vacation!
• Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
• Additional Employee PERK programs!!
• WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
• We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
• Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
• Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel.
• Patrol premises-long walking patrols, may involve walking up and down stairs
• Observe facility-check for irregularities, unlocked doors, open gates, hazardous items etc
• Access control- monitor access gates, check in/out trucks and other vehicles
• Write reports for all incidents
• Respond to emergency situations
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
• Valid State Driver’s License and clean driving record required
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
For questions about this position and other opportunities with our Securitas Team, please call 503-445-4941
Please Click Here to apply