Are you a personable sales professional committed to self-development? Are you a Closer - hungry to grow your career? Welcome to System Pavers!We are the industry leader for exterior home-improvement and landscaping providing high-end, award-winning products and services to our residential customers. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to fill our Outside Sales Consultant jobs.
As a Sales Consultant with System Pavers, you will contact and develop pre-qualified leads provided to you by our marketing department. Though much of your prospect list is provided, you will also have the opportunity to enhance and supplement your prospect portfolio by self-generating leads and consistently seeking new opportunities to grow your pipeline. You will be making customer visits in homes, presenting solutions and providing customers with project estimates and design options.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Close sales on the first call
• Often working evenings and Saturdays in order to meet face to face with residential homeowners
• Actively listening to the needs of prospective customers
• Providing solutions while gaining commitment to begin the project(s)
• Valid Driver's License meeting company insurance guidelines
• A background check will be conducted for this position
What Can You Expect?
There's a reason associates love working here and stay here! In addition to our uplifting and success-oriented culture, we provide 2 weeks of paid training. We provide a healthy commission rate as well as monthly bonuses. In this fast-paced, exciting role, you will receive pre-set leads, a smartphone and a laptop! You will also have the confidence speaking with prospects knowing that you are selling great, award-winning, high-end products that you can be proud of! We offer our customers an industry-leading guarantee, and our products are the "best of the best."
• Training and professional development- we want you to reach your full, career potential!
• Reps are making 7k - 10k - 15k monthly, depending on their commitment and hard work.
• Time to Have a Life and Smile
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and AD&D coverage
• 401(k) Savings Plan
System Pavers, America's leading designer and installer of outdoor living spaces, has been awarded a 2017 Guildmaster Award for exceptional customer service for the seventh year in a row.
System Pavers is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. System Pavers will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers