compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ServerLogic has a 25-year history of providing technology-based solutions for small businesses to large enterprises. Our managed services division supporting SMB is looking for a Help Desk Supervisor to join our team.
The Help Desk supervisor will lead a team of tier 1 and tier 2 technicians with a focus on continuous improvement in the areas of client satisfaction, ticket management, scheduling and reporting. This role will also be a technical escalation point for the team and will coordinate and track technical training based on the team’s needs.
Would you describe yourself in these ways?
• Self-motivated and constantly looking to improve your technical and people skills
• Intrinsically driven to deliver excellent customer service
• An excellent communicator in person, over the phone and in writing
Job requirements include:
• Prior Help Desk supervisory experience is a requirement. We are planning to take our Help Desk to the next level of performance and professionalism and want to leverage your experience to help us get there.
• Recent Help Desk support experience and knowledge of MSP ticketing systems, tools and processes is highly desirable.
• Technical aptitude to handle first level escalations from the Help Desk team. We support SMB businesses with Windows environments. If you have not supported business clients (i.e., Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS, VMware, etc.) you will not be a good fit.
• Experience with optimization of Help Desk operations.
• Familiarity with the implementation and use of service dashboards.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
• Some after-hours or weekend work will be required.
Education and Experience Required:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a similar Help Desk environment with documented roles of increasing responsibility.
• 2+ years managing a Help Desk
• Local candidates only
At ServerLogic, we believe in a maintaining a healthy work-life balance and offer competitive pay and benefits. Our employees have access to a comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits package as well as a 401k savings incentive program, and a Section 125 cafeteria plan.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers