HVAC Experienced Service Technician - Ready to Join An Award Winning Company?
QR Code Link to This Post
Evergreen Gas is searching for an Experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our growing team! Now is the time to apply. We offer our employees a family feel work environment and a place to enjoy spending your days. We are conveniently located in Sherwood -- WA County. If you are looking to start the next chapter in your service career, apply today!
Position Summary: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
Pay Scale: $25.00 - $35.00 + (DOE) Additional bonus opportunities!
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid vacation / sick time, company vehicle, cell phone, iPad, Uniforms, IRA with match & more!
• 3+ years residential service experience.
• Valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
• NATE certified preferred.
• EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License preferred.
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School.
• Must pass drug and background screens.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions. Confident in collections and reviewing pricing with
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Must have good oral & written communication skills.
• Ability and desire to continually learn and grown.
Job Type: Full-time
Opening: Available Immediately for right candidate!
To Apply: Please submit your resume and letter of introduction to Karen@evergreengas.net,