QR Code Link to This Post
Laurel Parc at Bethany Village is an independent and assisted living community located in Portland, Oregon. As part of the charming Bethany Village neighborhood, we have gone to extraordinary lengths to create a place where seniors enjoy life to the fullest. We are looking for a full time bus driver to provide transportation for our residents. (Scheduled is Sunday - Thursday.)
Come work at Laurel Parc and drive Seniors to outings, doctor appointments and scenic drives!
- Responsibilities will include transporting residents to and from various locations such as: medical appointments, shopping, and weekly outings.
- One (2) year of continuous, recent driving history is required
- Candidates must have a clean driving record with no moving violations within the past three (3) years.
- A valid Oregon Driver’s License is required. Candidate should have a special interest and talent for working with seniors
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter
- Organized, timely, and efficient
- Personable, approachable, and respectful with excellent interpersonal skills
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits for employees, their spouses, and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children
- FREE disability and supplemental life insurance
- 401k retirement program to help with your future
- FREE athletic club membership for employee (free family membership for FT employees)
- FREE Employee Assistance Program providing counseling, financial and legal assistance
- Generous paid time off
- 15% discounted housing (West Parc & South Parc)
- Discounted services at b Salon & Spa
- Discounts on food and drink from Bethany Athletic Club Bistro & Laurel Parc Dining Room
- Company-wide activities, recognition programs, prizes and discounts!
The Central Bethany Development Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Central Bethany does business. Successful candidates must pass a background check.