compensation: Salaried with health benefits and 401K employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Black Walnut Inn & Vineyard is a serene nine room villa offering luxe accommodations and spectacular views atop the Dundee Hills of Oregon’s famed Willamette Valley. We are a small team of hospitality professionals delivering exceptional experiences to discerning guests.
Our Operations Lead holds wide-ranging responsibilities to keep our Inn running smoothly and enable a superlative guest experience.
Position responsibilities include:
• Staff scheduling
• Inn inventory management
• Housekeeping oversight
• Property maintenance oversight & scheduling
• Identifying and implementing process improvements
• Event scheduling and preparation
• Use of online systems: reservations, operational reporting, scheduling
• Daily and weekly meeting and reporting responsibilities
• Onsite cash management
• Server during some dinner events
This is a full-time salaried position with health benefits and access to a 401K plan. Weekly schedule may vary depending on scheduled activities at the Inn.
The ideal candidate:
• Is proactive in identifying areas for improvement and uses intuitive problem solving
• Brings relentless attention to detail
• Demonstrates a history of effective teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
• Wears many hats and is comfortable performing any task needed in the moment
• Can effectively prioritize tasks, and demonstrates the ability to be nimble with changing plans
• Works well independently, without direct supervision from a manager
• Presents a professional, well-groomed image in appearance and dress at all times
• Over 21, college degree preferred
• Work history relevant to position responsibilities required
• Lift up to 50lbs and carry heavy items up and down a flight of stairs
• Walk around the property frequently including navigating flights of stairs
• Pass food and alcohol service certifications as part of new hire training program
If you feel you are a good fit for our team, we would love to get to know you. Please send your CV and letter of interest to our General Manager.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers