PRE-HOLIDAY RUSH -- CONTRACT WORK
QR Code Link to This Post
Contract work available for our small business run on our farm in Sheridan, OR.
IMPORTANT: Kind and hard-working workers only. My wife and I are kind and helpful people, and we are interested in working with the same.
Work is done in our outdoor, covered, open-air garage. So dress warmly. A restroom is available.
Work details listed below:
THE PAY: $260.40 per seed tube filling contract. Contract work, pay is per completed job.
THE JOB: Open, fill & re-cap 10 boxes of seed tubes, then place the filled seed tubes inside the seed tube bin. You will be given specific instruction before beginning. Completing 10 boxes of seed tubes takes around 15-17 hours of work (about $17.30/hr).
- Work must be done between 9AM-5PM. Weekends sometimes available upon request.
- The work must be done quickly as we need seed tubes completed per week. Deadline is 5 days after the start of the job, but sooner is better.
- Work is done in our outdoor, covered, open-air garage. Dress warmly. A restroom is available.
- Work is done seated at a table. A bench is available for sitting while you work.
- See photos below
- You must fill out a W-9 form for this work. You are responsible for your own income taxes associated with this contract work.
CONTACT: Reply to this ad if you are interested, or email us directly at hello [at] spadetofork [dot] com.