Small Criminal Defense/Personal Injury/Immigration law office, which serves Spanish-speaking clients is accepting resumes for an entry level full-time legal secretary/receptionist position.
- Managing attorneys' calendars
- Answering phones and transferring calls
- Receiving clients for appointments
- Drafting routine letters to clients
- Processing court paperwork and mailing to clients
- Managing files
- Receiving payments
Office experience is not necessarily required, but professionalism, punctuality, and follow-through are essential traits for this position. On-the-job training will be provided as needed.
Other Required Skills:
- Must speak Spanish and English fluently
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be proficient at typing (at least 45 words per minute)
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be a good time manager
- Must be able to learn quickly and work hard
- Must have good communication skills
Starting pay for this full-time position is $11 to $14 per hour, depending on experience.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter/email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers