You'll join our 12-attorney law firm focused on insurance defense and OSHA litigation that utilizes competent professionals and a team orientated culture to produce reputable, high quality work. Ideal candidates will be those who enjoy a fast paced work environment and who maintain a positive and team oriented approach to the tasks at hand.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Creating and maintaining legal files
• Communicating with clients, other attorneys, medical people (hospital, clinics, doctors, etc.)
• Performing general office duties
• Drafting legal correspondence
• Monitoring many deadlines
• Assist with prioritizing the workload amongst other support staff
• Screening phone calls & arranging travel plans for attorney(s)
• Research as requested
Applicants must possess the following:
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, grammar and proofreading skills.
• High attention to detail and strong organizational skills with an ability to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of legal terminology
• Strong ability to work without supervision with a high level of work ethic and initiative
• Understands the importance of working as part of a team to meet strict deadlines in an atmosphere of multiple priorities
• Critical thinking skills
• Ability to type
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
•Litigation support is a plus
This Newberg firm provides an excellent benefit package with earned time off, paid medical/dental and life insurance premiums for the employee and options for flexible spending accounts and 401K. Eligibility for benefits begins on the first of the month after the start of employment.
Interested candidates should supply a cover letter and resume to the email above.